Friday, April 16, 2010

Mini Album for my Daughter

Cover

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to share with you the mini album that I created for my little girl. I gave you a little sneak peak on my website the other day, and couldn't wait for Friday to come so that I could show you the whole "shebang." My daughter, Suzanne, LOVES to sew! She would sew all day if I would let her. Most of the time she just makes up projects on her own and then comes out to surprise us with what she's created. She comes up with some of the most adorable little things - mostly clothing for her stuffed animals and dolls (she's 11).




As soon as I saw what Cathy had put together for the April kit; which uses the Material Girl Range from Cosmo Cricket, I knew we had to put together a mini album of her sewing projects. So keeping that in mind, I kept everything very basic and simple for her, as she is going to be the one filling it up. We had a lot of fun going through the kit as she picked out the papers and elements that she wanted to use, then began the fun of putting it all together. Hope you enjoy seeing it.

(If you'd like to see what comes in the kit, you can do so here available only through the Crafty Alley Shop. It's not just a kit with papers for those who sew! It's a very versatile kit, and as you'll see over the course of the month, the Design Team has created a lot of various types of projects with our kits.)

Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Hugs,
❦ Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment