Monday, April 19, 2010

Sew Cute!!!!

Hey everyone,

It's Monday again (really??) and time for another post from me! It's 1.30am here but I am on call with the hospital all day and night Monday sew may not get a chance to post during daylight hours if we get busy!! Anyway, this week I have another layout to share. The picture is of my sister Sarah when she was about 3 or 4 years old. Sew Cute!!!........



The papers I used from the kit this week are my favourite!! I had so much fun cutting out ALL of my embellishments from the design papers with the exception of the title letters, lace from the kit and a button from the kit. I turned a strip from a sheet of borders into a cute little flower...........


And loved making a banner by adding some cute little cut out dresses to some thin red ribbon.....


I also cut some of the vintage figures from the paper and jazzed them up with some coloured marker pens. Cut out flowers give some finishing touches.....


I really hope you like my project this week!! I had so much fun making it. And guess what you guys? I still have a TONNE left!! Check out www.craftyalley.com and buy yours today.

Louise xx
www.myhuckleberryfinn.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. That layout is so cute. The laundry line is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet layout Louise, so many adorable ideas. Well done! Robynxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely LO, the colours are nicely chosen, the banner is a great idea and just love the little scissors on your flower. Timi xx

    ReplyDelete