Friday, April 23, 2010

Grunge Board Circles are a "Rose" to work with!

Hey there Crafty Alley gals! I can't believe it's Friday already! The week has really flown by!

Have you ordered your April kit yet? There's still time, but there are only a few kits left. Also, by purchasing the April kit, it secures your spot for ordering the May kit when it comes out. There will be a limited quantity of each monthly kit. I'm still enjoying my April kit so much! It has been lots of fun playing with it, as well as seeing what the other DT members have created throughout the month. Hasn't it been fabulous?!

The rose on the tag pouch below is the Tim Holtz Grunge Circles that came in my kit. I created this lovely flower, and still have enough circles to create yet another flower as well! Doesn't it look almost like leather?

The tag is chipboard cut from the Sizzix Jumbo Tag dieThe tag is chipboard cut from the Sizzix Jumbo Tag die

www.injoystampin.com www.injoystampin.comwww.injoystampin.com

I knew it would be fun to come up with a new idea for how to use these versatile Grunge Board elements. It sure was! Hope you like it, and that it inspires you to create something today!

Crafty Hugs,
❦Robyn xx

If you would like to purchase the April Crafty Alley kit, you can click here for a full list of what comes in the kit as well ordering information. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Robyn, it's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn I love this - and thanks for solving my problem and what to do with those grunge board elements. xxx

    ReplyDelete