Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It would be rude not to...

...make recipe cards with these AMAZING papers!!

Morning everyone,

I am totally in love with the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird range, one of the paper ranges included in this month's kit. So, I decided to make some little folders containing recipe cards for all my favourite recipes...

Every single item on this first one (apart from Distress Inks in Brushed Cordoroy and Shabby Shutters) are from this months kit. I love the felt flowers and large blue American Crafts brads.. they are so versatile.
Take two... similar design but on this one I added a couple of Prima flowers and gem from my stash...
And here are some of the recipe cards I made to go inside...
This one was a great way to use up all my scraps in a collage style design...
I just love the corrugated card included in the kit...

On this one I cut out a flower from the papers and used my Martha Stewart rose leaf punch to make some co-ordinating leaves...

Well that's it for today, I hope you like it!
Hugs,
Katie xx

2 comments:

  1. Too adorable for words Katie! Great job, I love your creativity! Hugs, Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I would only keep this on display, I would be scared that the cards would get food on them. Ya I am a messy cook.

    ReplyDelete