Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Hey everyone,

It's monday again and time for another post from me! This week I have a 12 x 12 layout to share that features a tonne of distressing!! I love to distress EVERYTHING!! It's an addiction :-). The layout was made entirely out of Aprils Crafty Alley Kit with the exception of adhesive. See how packed it is?? And guess what? I still have about 80% of it left in week two!!! Ok so here is my layout.....


The Early Bird papers have a cooking theme. I was going to scrap something I had baked but then thought the papers would be perfect to scrap my dog Oscar.....



He eats ANYTHING!! And never turns down my cooking, even when it goes wrong.



See how versatile the papers are? I really heart them! And this months embellishments are really cute too. These brads are large enough to stamp on and adding one of the buttons to the wool flower gives the project a finishing touch.....


I hope you like my layout!! The design/sketch for this layout is my own so feel free to use it in one of your own projects. Stay tuned on Wednesday as there will be a technique video from me and it may involve.... you guessed it..... distressing!!! Yaye!!!

Louise xx

Ps... did you enter Robyn's challenge yet?
Pps.... Did you try to grab that awesome blog candy from Cathy????

1 comment:

  1. Well done, I like the way you have personalised the papers and embellies.
    I must try and be more free on my scrapbooking... I can see I don't need to be so neat !!

    ReplyDelete