Thursday, April 15, 2010

Have you entered the first challenge yet?

Good Morning!!

Well I am finally home and thoroughly enjoying this lovely weather! Now I'm home I have now got my hands on my April Kit, and I love it!! Have you got yours yet? If not, hurry!!

You also have until Sunday to enter the first Crafty Alley challenge - if you haven't done it yet, here is some more inspiration. There is a 10EURO voucher up for grabs.

This is a card made using items from the April kit (Bazzil card, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers and stickers, bling, chalks, flowers and lace). I have embossed the yellow Bazzil card with a faux stitching design in keeping with Robyn's challenge! I also used Distress Ink in Shabby Shutters, and the chalks from the kit on the yellow card, blending it around the edges.





Have a lovely day,
Katie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment