Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Flower Card

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Today I'd like to show you a card that I've made using some of the gorgeous papers from the DT April Kit.

image

To achieve this look, I took some plain yellow paper and used my MME Bloom & Grow clear stamps and Tea Dye Distress inks all of which I got from the Crafty Alley.

image

For this card I've not even used half a sheet of the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird : Apron Strings as it's double-sided. So the scrap part I was able to re-use again turning it over. I've ran the papers through my sewing machine and then inked up the edges using Frayed Burlap Distress inks.

image

This gorgeous green lace ribbon also comes in the kit.

image

And here's a close-up of the gorgeous flowers and pearl-headed pins, that is also in the kit.

image

The image I've used has been coloured using ProMarkers and then I've inked up the edges using Frayed Burlap distress inks.

DSCF8160

And here's the end result.

Hugs Michele x

1 comment:

  1. This card is precious...Love the little girl, the stamping, coloring, embellishments...this card has everything!!! Beautiful job!!!!

    ReplyDelete