Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Truly Scrumptious Tuesday

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by today. Well it's my turn to do a little posting on here, so I thought that I'd show you two cards that I've made using the gorgeous goodies from the April DT Kit. Don't forget that you can purchase them from here but you'd better be quick, as there's only a few left

DSCF8167

This is the first card that I'd like to show you. The DP, corrugated/orange cardstock, yellow gingham ribbon, flowers and pearl-ended pins are all from the April Kit.

image

For the edges I've gone over them using Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber - Gold that I got from the Crafty Alley.

image

And here's a close up of the gorgeous flowers that was in the April kit along with the yellow gingham ribbon and pearl-ended pins.

DSCF8201

And here's the second card that I'd like to show you using another of the gorgeous DP from the Kit. I've also used the gorgeous lace ribbon that was in the Kit

image

Here's a close up of the gorgeous ribbon and the DP. I've inked up the edges using the chalks that was in the Kit. To achieve the look around the image, I first stamped using clear embossing ink and then gone over it with the chalks that was in the Kit.

Robyn has done a fantastic tutorial on how to achieve this look, it's just a couple of posts down, click HERE go there now.

Don't forget to pop back here tomorrow, as the lovely and talented Louise will have a technique video for you.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Hugs Michele xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment