Saturday, July 17, 2010

Altered Children's Book

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by. Today I’d like to show you a little project that I’ve made using a hard-backed children’s book. I’ve got so many of these books that my children don’t look at anymore, so I thought that I’d put them to good use. So I decided to make a mini-album for the very first time. A friend of mine is getting married in a few weeks time so I thought that I would make a wedding mini-album for her as a little gift.

DSCF9220

DSCF9221

DSCF9225

DSCF9223

DSCF9228

DSCF9230

DSCF9233

DSCF9235

I’ve really enjoyed putting this mini-album together and this will definitely won’t be the last

Almost all the materials I’ve used are from the July kit from Crafty Alley and also previous kits, except for the flowers which I made myself.

Hope you all like this mini-album.

Hugs Michele x

1 comment:

  1. Well done Michele! It's gorgeous!!! So glad to hear it won't be your last mini, you did a wonderful job on it. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs, Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete