Friday, July 30, 2010

Prima Paper Shoe


Hello Ladies,
I created this shoe using the lovely Prima papers from the July Crafty Alley kit available HERE. The only supplies not in the kit are the pearl trim and the aqua lace.



If you'd like to have a go at creating one for yourself, you can download the pattern HERE in pdf form. (download may begin automatically) The creator of the template is HERE. However, I followed the video tutorial of my YouTube friend Tracy HERE. It was easier than I expected, and only took about 25-30 minutes from start to finish. Lots of fun! What do you do with it? I suppose there are many uses that an imaginative person can come up with, but the opening is wide enough to add a little gift such as a bag of ribbon, trims or charms, a small box, or some yummy candy inside and give it as a gift. Hope you have fun with it.

Hugs,
Robyn xx

4 comments:

  1. What a clever idea...so are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so very pretty, Il take a pair in size 4 please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is beautiful Robyn - Do they come as a pair if so can I have a size 5 please, LOL. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete