Friday, July 9, 2010

Prima 3-D Cone

Prima Cone/Nosegay


Hello Everyone and happy Friday! I have a fun home decor project to share with you today that would make a lovely gift or even as a party favor for a birthday or bridal event. I've created my samples to be 9" long, but you could adjust it to any size, even 6x6 so you could get 2 out of 1 piece of 12x12 paper. Just customize it to whatever suits you. I'm using supplies from the July Crafty Alley kit to create this lovely Prima paper cone. Would it be considered a Tussie Mussie? Not sure, but I'm pleased to share it with you today along with a tutorial. I hope you enjoy it.

www.injoystampin.com www.injoystampin.com



And here is the one I created in the tutorial all decorated. On this one, I wanted to keep the trim simple to give another option. So, I've just added a line of scor-tape (or red tacky tape) along the bottom point and added some Martha Stewart glitter.
www.injoystampin.com
www.injoystampin.com

I hope you give it a try. If so, I'd ❤ to see yours.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a blessed weekend!

Robyn xx

PS - There are only 3 July kits left, if you are holding off getting yours, you may want to order it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment