Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome to the Crafty Alley Design Team Blog!!

Hello everyone,

It is my pleasure to introduce myself and welcome you all to a new creative adventure courtesy of the Crafty Alley (http://www.craftyalley.com/) !!

I'm sure most of you are already familiar with the fabulous products available over at the Crafty Alley, but for those of you who aren't, it is an Aladdins Cave of art and craft supplies, stocking many ranges exclusively in Ireland! If you haven't already, why not head over and see what is on offer, you won't be disappointed. With free Irish shipping on orders over 50EUR, and free European shipping on orders over 120EUR, what are you waiting for?

Firstly though, let me introduce myself. My name is Katie, and I am one of four very lucky ladies chosen to be part of the very first Crafty Alley Design Team. You can check out my work over on my personal blog here: http://chantillyrosecrafts.blogspot.com/ . The other ladies will also be popping over to introduce themselves soon!

I am an arts and crafts addict and there isn't much I won't have a go at! It has been my hobby for as long as I can remember. When I am not playing around in my studio, I also love to read, cook, go for walks, take photographs, spend time with my family and pets and much more.

Well, that's all for now, but stay tuned as there are going to be some very exciting things happening here in the coming weeks!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Crafty Alley owner Cathy Giles, for the chance to be a part of this creative journey.

Hugs,
Katie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello to you too.
    Thanx for the invite :)
    You have taught me so much already, I am looking forward to learning more from this design team.
    I am already passing on my new found knowledge to others!!
    great fun. Thanx...xx

    ReplyDelete