Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meet Robyn...


Hi, I'm Robyn Correa and I am so excited to be a part of the Crafty Alley Design Team. As the other gals have mentioned, we have a lot of ideas to share using the latest and hottest products stocked at the Crafty Alley. I count it a true honor and privilege to work with Cathy and the other gals.

Just to share a little about myself, I have been involved in paper crafts for about 13 years. After my second child was born I started scrapbooking, but have been creating cards, layouts, 3-D items, mini albums, and altered art for the past three years on a very active basis. I got involved with card making about 2 1/2 years ago. One of the things I love about paper crafts is the ability to create unique, one-of-a-kind gifts for others, as well as scrapbook pages to preserve our family's special memories. It's a way of truly giving a part of yourself to those you care about.

I am married to my high school (secondary school) sweetheart for 17+ years. On the 12th of April we'll celebrate our 21st anniversary of our first date. ❤ We have 3 terrific children ages 16, 14, and 11. I also enjoy reading, cooking and baking from scratch, gardening, long walks in the country, and hanging out with my family. I enjoy being a stay-at-home wife/mom and homeschool our 3 kiddos.

You can find me on my website here as well as on my YouTube channel injoystampin.

I'm really excited to have the opportunity of getting to know you all as we share project ideas, tutorials, challenges, techniques and more. Also, be sure to check out the Crafty Alley ning network and get to know a really wonderful group of crafters. I'll be back very soon with our very first Crafty Alley Challenge!

Happy Creating!
❦Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment