Thursday, March 25, 2010

Louise.... Reporting For Duty!!


Hey everyone,

My name is Louise and I am another lucky member of Crafty Alley's very first design team. As you have already met Katie, I thought I would come on over  introduce myself. I am a relatively new crafter. I started making ATC's, Skinnies and Chunky Pages 2 years ago. In October last year I was introduced to Mini Albums, which I became addicted to!!! Recently I have branched out to 12 x 12 layouts and Card Making. I am a supply-a-holic and love love love papers!!!! I couldn't put a label on my style but I love all things Tim Holtz, distressed edges, vintage, bling and lace!! I love all colours too. I can also be found working in my art journal, painting, drawing.... I want to learn to knit, sew and crochet.... I need to find a way to add more hours to the day!! :):)

When I am not crafting or craft shopping, I am a Mommy to Finn who is almost 12 months now. My hubby and I just adore every second of him!! I work full-time as a nurse in an operating theatre which I love. This means that I do have to be super organized with my time but I manage!! I also love photography, reading, walking, cooking, baking, music, shopping etc... I am a girly girl!!

I am really excited about all that is to come on this creative journey. I am so proud to be a design team member for the Crafty Alley. You won't find better customer service in any shop in Ireland, and believe me I've shopped around!!! The products are the latest in the scrapbooking world, with Cathy and the girls being bang on trend. They are your one stop shop for all things Tim Holtz and the only stockist of the much sought after Graphic 45 in Ireland. With awesome deals on shipping, you have no excuse not to check them out!!!

If you would like to say hello to us, you can find all of us having crafty, inky fun over on our Ning network, swapping Mini Albums with Felicia, Crafty Alley Blog or on my own personal blog HERE. If you have any requests or questions, then just shoot me an email! Spread the word!

Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment