Thursday, September 9, 2010

Putting the Pieces Together...

Hello Ladies,
Last Friday, you may recall that I mentioned that I had a project to share using the chipboard pieces that originally came with the "School Daze" album that I made from the K&Co. album. The chipboard album came in the September kit from the Crafty Alley that I created for my youngest daughter. I didn't want to use the chipboard pieces that came with it in her album, so I made a little wall hanging for my eldest daughter. It was kind of awkward to photograph because of the length of it, so I also did some close up photos for you to have a better idea of what I did with them.

I covered each of the pieces with the patterned paper from the kit, added eyelets and jump rings, and these lovely connectors that I picked up while we were in the States this past summer. The little gold confetti stars came in the kit as well. I added some of them behind the large "dew drop" and also added some to the "K" after I melted UTEE onto it.








The scalloped frame above that I painted and crackled did not come in the kit, it came from my stash. This was a fun project to work on. You can contact Cathy@craftyalley.com if you'd like to inquire into purchasing this kit.

-Robyn


1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW Robyn this is just beautiful and such a clever way of using the chipboard elements. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete