Sunday, May 23, 2010

Introducing This Weeks Guest Designer: Ebony!!

Hello everyone!!

How are you all? I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather!
We have a great start to the week this week, and it is my great pleasure to introduce to you our Guest Designer for this week: Ebony!
Ebony has made a couple of projects for us this week; firstly, an altered art journal:

Ebony has also made a beautiful chipboard mini page for us using the May kit:

I love how Ebony has combined her artistic style with a vintage photograph to create a piece that is as unique as it is beautiful..

Here's a few words from Ebony on her project:

"Hey guys, Design Kits are exciting! :) This was my first kit and it really was a great selection of crafty bits, very inspiring! I used the scalloped chipboard piece because it was just asking to be decorated! I used the red felt sheet (which got glammed up with Stickles), black lace and a Dabber (which wasn't in the kit) and made my first side. For the other side, I used a tattered rose Distress Ink to make it a bit colourful and then used one of the Vintage Findings papers to give it an old feel :) I found a picture of my boyfriends grandmother which was just perfect for my page and I embellished with the flowers. For the first side I used the swivel clip,key,hinge clip and pin to create a diverse look and I really loved the finished piece and I hope you do too! :) Thanks xx"

You can see more of Ebony's work on her blog HERE. Why not pop over and give her some crafty love?

Don't forget we are always looking for Guest Designers to be featured on Mondays, so please continue to email Cathy your beautiful creations.

Katie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely intro!! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Ebony, love how you've used items from the May kit. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome mini page! Love the old time photo and it goes perfect with the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ebony - fab project. You are well and truely hooked now! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete